Welcome and Information

 Hello! 

This is going to be the hub for all my future files, posts, and brainstorming. 

About the Series: BBB or Better Bimbo Brainwashing is a project I came up with in response to the growing concerns about the Bambi series not being responsible and/or safe. After reading post after post about people wishing there were similar files but with better safeties and without the crazy personality erasure, I decided to try and fill that gap.

These files are designed to mimic the style of the original Bambi files, but like I said, no suggestions to: Forget memories, personality erasure, anxiety, permanent IQ loss, loss of control etc. I do plan to have files to 'dip your toes' into these ideas, such as IQ play, but definitely not to the same extent. 

I'll be posting full scripts along with every file post, as well as trying to add better tags and content descriptions. I want to be very transparent with my intent for these files. They aren't to fulfill any fantasy of mine, I'm not a dom, and I don't enjoy hypnotizing people 1 on 1. I enjoy making content and getting feedback, consider it a hobby of mine.


Full scripts here: LINK


I hope you enjoy!

Comments

  1. Hi there! I Liked your audio hypnosis! We have a platform for content creators dedicated to 18+ hypnosis only, where you could sell your content. let me know if you're interested :) hello@hypnotale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the content so far, do you have a patreon set up for future support on this project?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thoroughly enjoying this, and not having to spend so much effort worrying about what goes in is so helpful. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been loving the audios
    but i do hope that you keep a part not targeted to straight people because thats why i didn't like bambi's audio's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you plannng to make a file for feminization, mannerisms, walking and voice, and something to stop the gag reflex?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate this project. I love files like this but I’m not comfortable with personality changes. These files are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The patreon pause means new subscribers can't join to access the premium back catalog, would it be possible to add an upfront or one time payment tier to get the old files?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second this! The files are really starting to work for me (feeling like such a horny slut lol) and I would like to try out the advanced series, but the last one is behind the paywall that I can't pay to get through... need to have my brain trained soo bad!!

      Delete
  8. Hey there, I wanted to ask about a file in the accessory download folder, it’s called “Bimbo brain break” and I was wondering because there isn’t a post on here or you’re patreon announcing or talking about it and I’m a little worried about it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so confused. I want to Starr from the beginning or as a beginner, where can I find that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can i have a custom file made for married couple?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COMPLY LOOP, PUSSY BRAIN LOOP, BIMBO AMNESIA and BIMBO VIRUS

MAIN FILES POST