Trigger Training Loop

source: Sleepymaid
 Surprise, I actually have another audio. 

LOOPS FOLDER


This was a suggestion from a discord friend, a short file meant to train the main triggers.

Brain off, Good Girl and Bimbo Mind. It uses a new binaural beat that I made today and breathing ASMR effects. I didn't include any subliminals because I want the listener to focus on the main voice and focus on feeling the effects of the triggers. 


There is NO awakener for this track, hence the name LOOP. There is a suggestion at the end to listen again. LOTS of snapping and triggers in this file. (DUH)


Anyways let me know if you like this style and if you like the new binaural beats.


Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAIN FILES POST

COMPLY LOOP, PUSSY BRAIN LOOP, BIMBO AMNESIA and BIMBO VIRUS

Welcome and Information