Patreon File Release and 4 New

 Hello!!! 

I'm going to release the first Advanced BBB File to the public! 

Advanced BBB 01 - Induction Mind Wipe

It uses a countdown/confusion method to bring you down and re-introduces the Brain Off trigger! This file is really strong and has no awakener, it should be paired with 02 and 03 of the Advanced BBB files!

(Comment how many bells sounds there are, if you can remember!)

also

I'm finally moved in and ready to start pumping out content for ya. I've got 4 NEW files on Patreon:



Bimbo Dummy

Bimbo Cock Dumb

Bimbo Cock Dumb Trainer

Bimbo Bondage


Bimbo Dummy:

This file is an IQ Reduction play file. It installs the trigger, "Thoughts Blocked" to make it hard to think and make you want to say words like: Ummm, like, soo, yeah. etc. (Filler words).  

At just under 10 minutes, this is is a fun and powerful file, I used some new techniques and a some new voice actress lines from the amazing BeeGeeWanders!

Seriously, she's amazing and currently makes some of the best hypnosis content. I highly recommend checking her out on Youtube/Reddit/Patreon!

As always, CherryPOP VA, and SnakeySmut, the original voice actresses! (I haven't been crediting them as much as I should, I'll do better)

AWAKENER AT END

Bimbo Cock Dumb:

This file is designed to be listened after Bimbo Dummy, or listened to if you have trained the "Thought Blocked" trigger. You can also listen as a stand alone file.

This file builds on Bimbo Dummy and the Thought Blocked trigger, turning it into "Thoughts Blocked By Cock". Whenever you suck cock, thinking is very hard. Hearing, "Thoughts Blocked By Cock" will make you suck cock in your mind and make it very hard to think.

Voice lines by BeeGeeWanders, CherryPOP VA, and SnakeySmut!


AWAKENER AT END

Alternate Version with NO Awakener.

Bimbo Cock Dumb Trainer:

This file is a ramble audio from BeeGee turned bimbo brainwashing file.  Beegee most generously included an extra ramble audio file! Its a hypnotic training file for the Thought Block trigger. Beegee ramble + bimbo brainwash, what's not to love?

The last 2 minutes or so are just sound effects, with 

NO awakener.

Voice lines by BeeGeeWanders!

Bimbo Bondage:

This is a highly requested file, I hope I did it justice as I'm not too familiar with this type of content. Bimbo Bondage introduces Bimbo Restrained, as a trigger to be tied up by pink silk and lose the ability to move. It's a shorter file, at around 7 minutes, but I plan to make a loop and trainer file to build off this file. Let me know what you think so I can make these files better!

Voice lines by BeeGeeWanders, CherryPOP VA, and SnakeySmut!

NO awakener.




Comments

  1. Any chance you can make a file that adds a trigger for whenever you see a cock, your thoughts blocked by cock...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a fantastic video idea! I'll add that to the list!

      Delete
    2. Maybe add that you are fixated when you see cock, can't take your eyes off it when you first see it

      Delete
    3. I read that you can't do video through patreon? Even still, would love to hear the audio file nonetheless!

      Delete
  2. I sadly cannot access your patreon at all. I wanted to help and also uhh.... Gain access to some new training, but because you have it paused I cannot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAIN FILES POST

COMPLY LOOP, PUSSY BRAIN LOOP, BIMBO AMNESIA and BIMBO VIRUS

Welcome and Information