4 Audios for March!

Hey there! Hope you are having a good weekend!

I've got a few fun Bimbo Brainwashing files for y'all! I was supposed to have some new voice actress work for these files but there's been some delays on both ends, but I wanted to release them anyways, I'll probably re-release them after I get the VA work!  

I've gotten some comments if I will make a Patreon so people can support. I will probably make one, and this is how it will go:

1. I'll release all audio files on Patreon for a very low amount, like $3 a month, just to cover voice acting and art costs. 
2. I'll have another tier for videos probably like $10 a month. I've made a lot of hypnotic videos in the past, just under different names. Most recently Scorpio Slut, I was going to make a video for each Horiscope, but I ended up going to School and couldn't bring my main editing set up, which brings me to.
3. Once I graduate school, I will be able to produce MUCH better quality audios and videos, so stay tuned (ETA 1 month).







**Gym Bunny**:  
(and Muscle Mommy)
These audios are designed to encourage the listener to want to workout and be fit and sexy. Themes of showing off your fit body and being flirty.

Gym Bunny focuses on being lean and fit and sexy while the Muscle Mommy version focuses on being strong and thick and curvy. Both are very similar.

**Bimbo Squeeze**:

This audio is all about groping/touching, themes of wanting your body to be touched and grabbed, wanting to be played with, and being turned on when you are touched in a sexy way.

**Bimbo Cum Slut**:
I had a lot of requests for another blowjob/cum audio, so here you go! As the title suggests, themes of blowjobs, cum eating, and more direct suggestion of being a brainwashed slut, I really enjoyed making this one! 

.    
.    
.  
I have some more files I'll be releasing once my voice actress gets back to me!

As always you can find all the scripts on my website/google doc page and I'm happy to answer any questions!!!





Cheers!

Comments

  1. It would seem your links aren't pointing to the correct places? "Link to all scripts" doesn't work and 'link to all audios' points only to gym bunny. Just wanted to give you a heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bimbo Amnesia in the Google Doc says when I try to download that it's over the max size Google Docs can check for a virus? Also, it seems to be in .wav format when everything else is .mp3. Was the wrong version uploaded?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAIN FILES POST

COMPLY LOOP, PUSSY BRAIN LOOP, BIMBO AMNESIA and BIMBO VIRUS

Welcome and Information